Monday, June 20

If There is a Will There is a Way!



Haha, I have a will to get my way, because I am a ninja! I went on google to see if there was a way to add videos onto a post via HTML code. There is! I nearly fell out of my seat because I was so excited! This is a lucky day for some, because there'll be two posts today. I was just going to skip this week, but there is a couple videos I really wanted to share. I was so excited, that when blogger woe struck my account this time, I was generally upset. However, I am in good cheer now, because I found a way to post my 'Music Monday' post! ^.^

Happy Monday Music, by the way.

First, I wanted to show you this one by xMeredith248x; she's a follow history lover! This one features the song Airplanes by BOB. It's in honor of Anne Boleyn:




This one runs in my head sometimes when I'm reading 'Tokaido Road'. I'm not sure though. Sometimes my mind connects things that shouldn't really connect, because Cat (the girl) is out to get revenge on the person who tried to kill her and forced her father to commit suicide. Also, I love this song and band. The lead singer is the person I imagine as Geoff from 'The Deception of the Emerald Ring' by Lauren Willig. It's Mercy by OneRepublic:



I guess I'm on a OneRepublic-kick this week. This is All the Right Moves by OneRepublic, for some reason it reminds me of the Boleyn family. The video is beautifully done; I could just imagine Geoff getting up and singing this to Letty from 'The Deception of the Emerald Ring':



As always, I include a funny video to lighten the mood. This time I picked a Jumbafund video. (every view helps raise money for a charity.) Kevjumba created this account a while back. Well, him and Ryan (nigahiga/HigaTv) were asked to go on a mission by GE to find three GlobalTap fountains. You can go and see Ryan's viewpoint below too...the first is Kevjumba's version:






I hope you enjoyed the double-posting this week!!

======================================
<3CR




No comments: